Global Dog Care industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global dog care market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The dog care market consists of the retail sale of dog food and dog chews and treats. The dog food segment consists of dry dog food, moist dog food and puppy food. The dog chews and treats segment consists of dog chews and other dog treats. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.6% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 15,570 million kilograms in 2017.
- The global dog care market is driven by two major trends – pet humanization, and health and wellness.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1455617
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global dog care market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global dog care market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key dog care market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global dog care market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1455617