The global meat sector valued at US$945.7 billion in 2018 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.9% during 2018-2023 to reach US$1,142.9 billion by 2023. Americas represented the largest regional market with a value share of 31.5% in the global meat sector in 2018 and it is also forecast to record the fastest value CAGR of 4.6% during 2018-2023 Improving worldwide economies and rising consumption of meat from an expanding global population, will continue to be major drivers for the global meat sector. Fresh meat (counter) represented the largest market with a value share of 42.1% in 2018. Despite the rising consumption of meat worldwide, the ecological concerns regarding meat production, known to be a major source of carbon emissions, will remain a challenge for the sector as consumers shift towards more eco-friendly diets such as plant-based protein.
- Country and regional analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of 10 high-potential countries covering value growth during 2018-2023, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends. It also includes regional analysis covering new product launches in the primary countries and future outlook for the region.
- Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall meat sector at global and regional level during 2013-2023. The analysis includes key health & wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of meat across the six regions in 2018. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering meat with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
- Competitive landscape: Provides an overview of leading brands at global and regional level, besides analyzing the product profile, country level presence, market share, and growth of private labels in each region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the global meat sector in 2018. It covers four distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, cash & carries and warehouse clubs and others that include, e-retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2018) and growth analysis (during 2013-2023) for various pack materials, pack type, closure type, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of meat.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1478843
Reasons To Buy
- To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about the global meat sector across the six regions in value terms and the underlying factors that are driving the sales
- To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global meat sector and to identify high potential countries over the next 5 years
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the mega trends that drive consumer choice and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored across the regions, resulting in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the meat sector at global and regional level with information about their sector share, business descriptions and product profiles.
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1478843