The rheumatic disorder therapy area is multi-disciplinary in nature and encompasses conditions that affect joints, connective tissue, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, bone and muscle and which are characterized by chronic pain and a consequent reduction in function and motion. The majority of rheumatic disorders are treated using largely genericized pain management drugs, and there are no cures for any of the key indications, leaving a large unmet need for better disease-modifying drugs to be developed.
The market size for rheumatic disorder therapeutics was $58.97 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.46% to $80.04 billion in 2024.
Report Source: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-rheumatic-disorders-drugs-market-increased-uptake-of-il-inhibitors-and-jak-inhibitors-to-drive-growth-as-tnf-inhibitors-face-patent-expiry
- How is the rheumatic disorders landscape expected to change?
- Which drugs will face patent expiry, biosimilar competition and decreasing revenue over the forecast period?
- Overall, there are 1,069 products in the rheumatic disorder pipeline, how does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market?
- Which molecular targets are most prominent within the pipeline and how do the key indications differ in terms of their pipeline composition?
- The market size for rheumatic disorder therapeutics is expected to grow, from $58.97 billion in 2017 to $80.04 billion in 2024, at a CAGR of 4.46%. Which products will contribute to market growth most, and which will achieve blockbuster status?
- What types of companies are involved in the rheumatic disorder therapy area?
- Will the current market leaders retain their dominance over the forecast period?
- How many strategic consolidations have been completed in the past decade and which types of assets attract the largest deal values?
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1366327
Reasons To Buy
This report will allow you to –
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis for the five key indications
- Understand how the patent expiries of the key, blockbuster anti-TNF drugs will affect the rheumatic disorder drug market
- Identify trends and developments in the rheumatic disorder pipeline and consider market opportunities and potential risks by examining trends in clinical trial duration and size, as well as clinical trial failure rates
- Identify which two drug classes will see particularly strong market growth over the forecast period
- See how or if the companies marketing anti-TNF drugs facing patent expiry will be able to offset biosimilar erosion
- Identify commercial opportunities in the rheumatic disorder deal landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1366327