It is part of a fast-evolving ecosystem of intelligent machines running their own logic and communicating with each other. However, a key use case – predictive maintenance – has so far failed to take off, with organizations struggling to integrate it into their existing operations environments. Several manufacturers are also fretting about putting sensor data in the cloud.
Cyber threats are also a concern. Factory floor legacy systems were never intended to be externally linked and operations managers tend to think about site safety before cyber safety.
- This report provides an overview of the global Industrial Internet market.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the sector over the next 12 to 24 months.
- The report provides a comprehensive industry analysis, outlining the key growth areas and potential use cases.
- It identifies the best-positioned players in the Industrial Internet theme, across all segments of the value chain.
- The report also includes a timeline charting the development of the Industrial Internet.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1521357
Key companies covered in this report are ABB, Accenture, Alibaba, Alphabet (Google’s parent company), Amazon, Atos, Cisco, Dassault Systèmes, Dell, Ericsson, GE, Honeywell, IBM, Intel, Microsoft , Nvidia, NXP, PTC, Qualcomm , Samsung, SAP, Schneider Electric, Siemens , Splunk, STMicro-electronics, Altizon Systems, Ayla Networks , Bosch, C3 , Cerebras Systems, Flutura , Foghorn Systems, Huawei, Qio, Uptake and more.
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides an overview of the global Industrial Internet market, highlighting the leading players across different segments of the value chain, as well as listing the companies that are making their mark within the Industrial Internet theme.
- It provides growth forecasts by sector and by region for the global Industrial Internet and information on merger and acquisition activity.
- The value chain splits the Industrial Internet industry into five key layers: devices; connectivity; data; apps; and services.
Table of contents
- Technology Briefing
- Industry Analysis
- Value Chain
- Companies Section
- Industrial automation Sector Scorecard
- IT services sector scorecard
- Application software sector scorecard
- Appendix: Our Thematic Research Methodology
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1521357