The G8 Suncare industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 suncare market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $4,019.1 million in 2017 to the global suncare industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the suncare industry, with market revenues of $1,786.7 million in 2017. This was followed by Italy and France, with a value of $469.3 and $458.6 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the suncare industry in the G8 nations with a value of $2,094.0 million in 2016, followed by France and Italy with expected values of $520.1 and $506.3 million, respectively.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1455719
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 suncare market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 suncare market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key suncare market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 suncare market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1455719