The G8 Electricity Retailing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Market.
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 electricity retailing Market. Includes Market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $1,033.3 billion in 2017 to the global electricity retailing industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2013 and 2017.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the electricity retailing industry, with market revenues of $413.5 billion in 2017. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $188.0 and $154.7 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the electricity retailing industry in the G8 nations with a value of $435.6 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $205.3 and $153.8 billion, respectively.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1455623
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 electricity retailing Market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 electricity retailing Market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key electricity retailing Market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 electricity retailing Market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1455623