Global Toys & Games industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global toys & games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The toys & games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates.
- Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard discounters account for the largest proportion of sales in the global toys & games market in 2017, sales through this channel generated $14,427.9m, equivalent to 14.3% of the market’s overall value.
- While growth in this market has remained healthy on a global scale, it has been constrained to an extent by the growing prevalence of digital alternatives including games consoles, tablets, and mobile phone apps.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1455724
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global toys & games market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global toys & games market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global toys & games market with five year forecasts
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1455724