Headquartered in Paris, BNP Paribas Group mainly operates in Asia, Europe, the US, and the Middle East. It has two divisions: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking. Retail Banking & Services comprises Domestic Markets and International Financial Services. BNP Paribas Wealth Management sits under International Financial Services. It offers insight into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on AUM. Customer targeting and service propositions are covered too, as well as product innovation and marketing activities.
- BNP Paribas Wealth Management is focusing on organic growth initiatives to bolster its presence in Europe, in addition to its growth plans for Asia.
- BNP Paribas Wealth & Asset Management division’s revenues increased by 7.3% in 2017, driven by the strong performances of wealth management and real estate services. However, it needs to get a grip on its cost-revenue ratio.
- Philanthropic initiatives are a longstanding priority for the company, along with offerings in sustainable and responsible investments.
- BNP Paribas Wealth Management is continuously upgrading its digital platforms to enhance the client experience and allow clients to manage the banking relationship in their preferred manner.
- BNP Paribas Group predominantly supports sports and cultural activities. Its most high-profile sponsorship is the French Open tournament, the contract for which will run through to 2021.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1361321
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth for BNP Paribas and its wealth and asset management division, and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s current strategic objectives and its impact on financial performance.
- Discover BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s key products and its client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
- BNP Paribas
- BNP Paribas Fortis
- BNL Banca Commerciale
- Bank of the West
- Raiffeisen Bank
- Insinger de Beaufort
- KBL European Private Bankers
- BGZ BNP Paribas
- ABN AMRO
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1361321